- Presentation of the site.
By virtue of article 6 of law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and its monitoring :
Owner: ATG GROUP
Creator: AFB Communication
Publication manager: ATG GROUP – AFB Communication
The publication manager is a legal person.
Webmaster: ATG GROUP – AFB Communication
Host: NUXIT – OVH
- General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Use of the site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis. This site is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided and who will then endeavor to communicate to users beforehand the dates and times of the intervention. The site is updated regularly. Likewise, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless apply to the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
- Description of the services provided. The purpose of the site is to provide information on all of the company’s activities. It strives to provide the site with as accurate information as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by it or by third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the site is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.ATG GOUP owns the intellectual property rights or owns the rights to use all the elements accessible on the site, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of: Any unauthorized use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
- Limitations of Liability. cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment, when accessing the site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility. It cannot also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used (text, photography…).
7. Management of personal data.In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. When using the site can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the site, the user’s access provider, the address of user’s Internet Protocol (IP). In any event, only collects personal information about the user for the purposes of certain services offered by the site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when entering it himself. The user of the site is then informed of the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the response must be sent. No personal information of the user of the site is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold in any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of redemption and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site. The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information. . The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases. 8. Hypertext links and cookies.The site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, provided with permission from. However, does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact. Browsing the site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog in the top right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok. In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the retention rules on: use personalized settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to deactivate cookies. In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies. Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies.
- Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction. Any dispute in connection with the use of the site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned.Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably amended by Law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
- Lexicon. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
GET IN TOUCH
Feel free to consult us on your project and we will replay with our imput as soon as possible !
- 2829 La Lauragaise - 31670 LABÈGE (France)
- +33 (0)5 61 00 19 90